- ONE TIME COMPLEMENTARY drug & alcohol program enrollment through our sister company "American Alliance Drug Testing (AADT)". This offer is for newly enrolled CCTA members who paying as an Annual Due Member.
- One drug program complemenarty per CCTA account, if you have more then one person on the annual membership account, all other listed clients will receive the drug program enrollment for half price of the retail value. Call or visit AADT to speak to a representative today.
- DOT Drug & Alcohol Supervisory Training Program - discount.
- Broker Bond Discount 10% - Call Armstrong & Associates (800) 632-2777
- Sprint Program Discounts - Save 14 to 18% off service and 25% on accessories, through our discount provider partner FTI Group.
- Workers’ Comp by State Compensation Insurance Fund- Save 6% on your annual bill through Armstrong & Associates Insurance. Some ristriction may apply.
- Dental Insurance Program - Save through Armstrong & Associates group discounts.
- Health Insurance Programs - Save through Armstrong & Associates group discounts.
- ScreenNOW - Background check services.
- PrePass - Group discount.
- CFN Fuel Group - Save 5 cents a gallon on group discount.
- Tire Group Discounts - Michelin National Fleet.
- CCTA’s (PSIP) Engine Smoke Testing
- Discount Documents - Freight bills & Daily Walk Around Inspection Reports.
- Business Document - Haul contracts.
- Business Supplies - Low-priced 3M reflective tape kits.
- Programs - Safety programs & training.
- Credit Union Membership - Prospectors Federal Credit Union.
A Proactive Legislative Agenda
- Full-time, respected political lobbyist
- Expanded legislative support
- Transportation counsel
A Committed Staff & Affiliates
- Office staff of 13 with 2 representatives covering the state
- Over 1,100 members in 28 Chapters and an informative professional publication
- Bilingual Service Representative - Se habla Español
Information and Assistance
A full-time staff with representatives in both Northern and Southern California to aid you with up-to-date information about the industry. We can also help solve individual or group problems.
Strength In Numbers
The larger the association, the more powerful it becomes. Actions of the CDTOA affect the business and income of every truck owner. The CCTA speaks for you. Have a voice in its vital activities!
To join, just download the membership application below or cut out the application in the back page from the CTN magazine, fill it out, and mail it with correct payment or credit card information to:
California Construction Trucking Association
334 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, CA 91786
CCTA Membership Application (Download)
Western Trucking Alliance Application (Download)
Affiliate Application (Download)
Required Documents(Read More)
CCTA Section 6033 (e) Deductible Dues-Business Expenses (Read More)