Looking for a Lifetime of Smiles®?
Assurant Employee Benefits is excited to offer you one great new dental program included in your dental
plan - Lifetime of Smiles. Dedicated to improving the smiles of our members for a lifetime!
Lifetime of Smiles includes:
- Coverage of composite resins on posterior teeth. Other insurance companies may adjust the benefit to pay as amalgam (silver) fillings.
- Coverage for up to 4 cleanings a year (members can now choose between periodontal and regular cleanings up to 4 in 12 months).1,2,3
- Coverage for brush biopsy, a new technology in dental procedures, to detect oral cancer in its earliest and most treatable stage.
- Coverage for genetic testing, PST Genetic Susceptibility Test is the first and only genetic test that can
identify individuals who are at genetic risk for gum disease.
- Coverage for antimicrobial agents, also known as periochips, a dental procedure to control bacteria
- and reduce the size of periodontal pockets.1,2
- Discounts on dental health care products.
- Online Dental Health Center promoting the relationship between oral and general healthcare
Trust us as a leader -
Assurant Employees Benefits is one of the top dental carriers.4
1Classification of services varies by plan design.
2 Not available at this time in CT, MD, MS, MT, NV, NH, NY, OK, TN, UT, VA, VT and WA.
3 The maximum on regular cleanings is 1 in 6 months.
4 Employee Benefit Plan Review, September 2006. Based on master contracts in force.
Plan limitations and exclusions apply.
Products and services marketed by Assurant Employee Benefits and provided or underwritten by Union
Security Insurance Company.
Family Share Max - Some things are meant to be shared!
Family Share Max is an innovative new way for families to maximize their
dental insurance coverage by allowing families to pull from one shared dental
coverage pool in the way that can most effectively meet their particular needs
and budgets, replacing traditional individual maximums. This is an option to
Lifetime of Smiles® selected by the employer.
58% of consumers say that one or two people in their family require more
dental work than the rest of the family members. *1
Benefits of Family Share Max
- Provides additional care to family members that need it most
Use additional dollars in the first year of coverage
Shared dollar amount between family members covered under the insurance plan
No limitations or requirements generally typical of roll over plans
The best news is that Family Share Max is SIMPLE to use!